SPIRITS OF SEXUAL PERVERSION DELIVERANCE


YOUR CASE IS IN SESSION IN THE HEAVENLY COURT. 
Part 2: Prayer points. Father, Plead My Cause!





There are many instances in the Bible that people had to appear before a king to have him hear their desperate situations so that he could change their lot. The aggrieved had tried all other means and they felt that the king was the only one who could judge their cases. 
It is true. Sometimes no human can help your situation and in this case only the King of kings, only the Lord of lords, only the Righteous Judge who sits in the heavenly court can plead your cause.

Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me. ~ Psalms 35:1

And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. ~ Luke 18:1-8

Who is fighting against us? Who is our adversary?

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: ~ 1 Peter 5:8


In the heavenly court, the devil and his demons are the adversary, the accusers of brethren (Rev 12:10). The devil has no mercy, he afflicts the afflicted and destroys the weak. Your enemy is not necessarily other people. Your enemy is the devil and the demons in people that have allowed themselves to be used in being against you. It's time to take your fight in the spiritual realm. This is called spiritual warfare and deliverance.

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) ~ 2 Corinthians 10:3-4

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. ~ Ephesians 6:12

Therefore, go to the Heavenly King and plead for your case. Be on God's side who is pleased with your victory. Stop sinning deliberately, stop being lukewarm, stop striving with people, lay aside the things that pull you back. Be on God's side and be on God's terms.

Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, ~ Hebrews 12:1

Get on your knees and fight the real enemy. It is time to stop seeing your situation only in the physical and start seeing it in the spiritual. The devil wants to distract you with what is going on in the physical so that he keeps doing damage in the spiritual.


PRAYER POINTS.

◆Oh God, plead my cause. I cry for my household, my land and everything that is mine (mention what you are pleading for). I present my case to you, hear me in your mercies. Proverbs 23:11

◆Father, avenge me of my adversary. Avenge me speedily. Luke 18:3

◆I command all devils standing at my right hand to resist me and accuse me, die right now in Jesus name. (When we command demons to die, we are commanding destruction on them and their evil works in our lives to be destroyed and nullified forever) Zech 3:1, Ps 109:6

◆By the fire of the Holy Ghost, I bind you satan, the Lord rebuke you satan. You are defeated in Jesus name.

◆I cancel all you wicked men set over me. I cancel all taskmasters set over me to afflict me with burdens, rigorous work and bitterness. I bind and destroy all extortioners with hot chains and the fire of the Holy Ghost. All devils withholding and catching all that is mine and spoiling my labour, die right now in Jesus name. Ps 109:11, Ex 1:11-14. 
Let the fire of God decapitate and crush the demons heads right now, in the name of Jesus.

◆ Father, forgive me of my sins. I repent right now and pray that you forgive me. Forgive my sins, transgression and iniquity. (Repent genuinely for your sins)

◆Wash all of my being with your blood. Wash my mind, spirit and soul. Cloth me with a change of rainment, set a fair mitre on my head, clothe me with your righteousness, glory and light.

◆Lord, take every filthy garment from me, I don't want it. I burn the garment of curses, I break the girdle of curses upon my life. I incinerate them by the fire of the Holy Ghost.

◆I return every wicked garment to sender. Let it cover my them with shame, confusion and curses. Ps109:29, 17, 18, 19

◆Father, when they curse me, bless me. Turn all curses into blessings for me. When they arise against me, let them be ashamed. Ps109:28

◆Heavenly Father, every meeting and gathering that has been formed against me, let them scatter right now by the fire of the Holy Ghost, never to regroup or reinforce. Whatever evil that they plan for me, let it become a trap for them, in Jesus name. Ps71:10-11, Ps69:22.

◆Father, let my God ordained helpers locate me and begin to extend mercy and favour towards me. Ruth2:5-19.

◆Give me a double blessing, let me rejoice in the portion you have given me. Isaiah 61:7 

◆Lord anoint my head with oil, let my cup run over. (Anoint your head) Ps23:5 

-Take olive oil, pray over it and ask the Holy Spirit to flow through it to be used for deliverance, healing and Godly covering. If you do not have olive oil, use any oil for now but pray for it. Invest in a bottle of olive oil for anointing yourself daily.

◆Prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

◆Heavenly Father, enable me to always pray and not to faint. Luke18:1. Ignite my prayer altar with Holy Ghost fire. Locate and remove all distractions from my life. Enable me to forsake all prayer distractions, in Jesus name.

I ask these things, that Lord you plead my cause, in the mighty name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Amen.

Prayers don't end here! Pray every single day until you get your victory. Pray also the specific things that the Holy Ghost places in your heart.
"...that men ought always to pray, and not to faint" Lk 18:1.

No comments:

Post a Comment